Location: Wednesfield, Wolverhampton
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000
Our company is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Store Manager / Sales Advisor to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, while also providing expert knowledge on mobile phones, gadgets, and accessories.
In this role, you will interact directly with customers, understand their needs, build trust, and create a personal experience to be remembered.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for greeting people who are coming for interviews or meetings. You will be processing transactions through epos, booking in customer repairs, and dealing with trade-ins. In addition, you will be expected to stock cabinets and shelving and work collaboratively with other departments.
Ideally, we would like applicants that have some experience in a similar role. (Example experience in Carphone warehouse, electronical retail). However, this is not a deal breaker as it is all about the right person.
We are looking for people who are level headed, have a mature mind-set, combined with enthusiasm, energy and drive. It can be a demanding role with customers relying on our in-store staff for their technical knowledge and support.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and have the skills and experience required for this role, we encourage you to apply. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting retail environment.
- Serve customers in our retail store and provide expert knowledge on mobile phones, gadgets, and accessories.
- Greet people who are coming for interviews or meetings in a professional and friendly manner.
- Process transactions through epos and handle cash accurately.
- Book customer repairs and ensure timely communication with customers regarding the status of their repairs.
- Deal with trade-ins in a professional and efficient manner.
- Stock cabinets and shelving and maintain a clean and organized store environment.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
- Experience with epos and cash handling preferred
- Knowledge of mobile phones, gadgets, and accessories.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You love digital entertainment – You have pockets full of gadgets right now – you absorb what you read about technology simply because you are crazy about it
- You genuinely love working with customers, able to generate an exciting environment for them to shop in, ensuring that they come back to your store every time to pick the brains of your team
- You are a pro-active and flexible colleague
- Permanent position in a recession-proof industry
- Staff discounts
- Pension scheme
- Days out and other social events
- Flexible Dress Code
- Free onsite parking
- Equal opportunities employer fully committed to diversity, equality, and inclusion
- Birthdays off and paid for without having to use any holiday entitlement.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Sick pay
- 1 extra day holiday is rewarded for every year of service after year 2.