Permanent, Full time
Salary: £35,000- £55,000 per year
(All Salaries quoted are for UK residents; we do accept candidates from outside the UK and sponsor them on a Tier 2 visa; however, the salary would be different.)
As part of our expansion plans to become a household name within five years, we’re now looking to hire an SEO Manager to help manage and grow our site.
The pay for this position is between £35,000 and £55,000 per year, depending on experience, qualifications and prior results. We may look to also implement a performance-related bonus structure in due course.
This position will be located at our office in Wolverhampton full-time. We may consider remote work after a period of months has passed in the role.
You’ll be working with the nicest team. We’re looking for someone who defaults to believing all problems are solvable and is resourceful enough to find a solution using their own initiative.
Experience/Knowledge you should have:
- A strong understanding and ability to perform on-site SEO, including keyword analysis, keyword research and internal page structures.
- Ability to work on and implement a comprehensive SEO plan of action – both on-site SEO and off-site SEO utilising our strong in-house resources.
- Ability to put together comprehensive plans of action for improving the rankings of our site pages.
- Ability to work with our team of writers and outreach team to drive links to certain pages/posts to drive rankings.
- A good written ability and the ability to proofread and change wording where necessary to enhance SEO.
- A keen eye for conversion optimization and the ability to maximise conversions through A/B testing, creating and working with graphics, and understanding analytical data through programs such as Google Analytics.
- Be familiar with industry-leading tools such as but not limited to AHREFs, SEMRUSH and Majestic, and how to make full use of them
- Be able to manage a small team of Junior SEO Executives, and be able to teach/guide where necessary.
- Be familiar with the concept behind Affiliate Marketing, and have some prior understanding and preferably related experience in doing affiliate marketing.
- A demonstrable track record.
- Minimum 2 years SEO experience in a professional work environment with at least
- 4 years of experience total in a marketing role
- Excellent communication skills. Must be a personable and confident team player.
- Able to build strong collaborative relationships and explain SEO concepts to a variety of stakeholders
What You’ll Benefit From:
- Working in-house, we are not an agency.
- Joining a recession-proof industry, where other industries will see a decline, ours is about to explode.
- If you want to build something remarkable and be part of the journey to making our brand a house hold name, then this is for you. If you simply want a 9-5 then this is not the position for you.
- Being part of a company that heavily invests in what we do – whether it’s new software, or outreach, or anything else that’s required.
- A relaxed environment where creativity is encouraged and your opinions count.
- The ability to take ownership of the projects you take on and flourish with them.
- This position will give you the opportunity to go further in your career, and evolve and grow with the company. We have aggressive growth targets for the next few years, and you’ll be a prime candidate to lead and grow with our brand as the years go by.
- Permanent position in a recession-proof industry
- Flexible working hours – no weekends or night work
- Staff discounts
- Pension scheme
- Days out and other social events
- Flexible Dress Code
- Free onsite parking
- Electric Car – Salary sacrifice Scheme
- Equal opportunities employer fully committed to diversity, equality, and inclusion
- Birthdays off and paid for without having to use any holiday entitlement.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Sick pay
- 1 extra day holiday is rewarded for every year of service after year 2