Full / Part Time (Monday – Friday)
£22,000 – £30,000 + bonuses
We want a results-driven, hardworking individual to work alongside our sales director, supporting the sales team. As an administrator, providing administrative support and undertaking administrative duties. The role does not involve selling or communicating with anyone outside the company.
We are looking for someone who is driven and motivated and enjoys team success.
Purpose of the job:
To support the sales team with various administrative tasks.
- Gather and input data into our internal systems and use Microsoft packages such as Excel
- Pull reports from internal systems and amend them as per the sales team’s requirements
- Update and maintain spreadsheets with a high degree of accuracy and good attention to detail
- Work as part of a team
- Support the sales team to help achieve their goals
- Ensure tasks are completed in the given timescale and of the highest quality.
This list is not exhaustive, and the upholder of this position may be asked to undertake other admin tasks to meet the needs of the business.
- May not have experience but have a huge desire to learn and improve themselves. Prefer someone with drive and desire over years of admin experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to plan own workload.
- Balance conflicting priorities with minimal supervision
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Logical thinker able to resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Confident using Microsoft packages and other computer software such as Outlook, Google Sheets, etc
- Consistently work towards set objectives and deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable with an approach to meet the changing needs of the business
- Permanent position
- Recession-proof industry sector
- Flexible working hours. Able to accommodate those who do school drop off/pickups.
- Staff discounts
- Pension Scheme
- Days out and social events
- Free onsite parking
- Equal opportunities employer fully committed to diversity, equality, and inclusion
- Birthdays off and paid for without using holiday entitlement after year 2
- Up to 28 days of paid holiday
- 1 extra day holiday rewarded every year of service from year 2