Permanent, Full time
Monday – Friday, 37.5 – 42.5 hours per week.
We are looking for a task-driven, hardworking individual to work alongside our team as an administrator, providing administrative support and undertaking administrative duties.
You’ll be working with the friendliest team, so we’re mainly looking for a nice person willing to learn. We want to work with someone who defaults to believing all problems are solvable and is resourceful enough to find a solution using their initiative.
Purpose of the job:
To support the team with various administrative tasks depending on the needs of the business.
Tasks could include but are not limited to:
- Gathering and Inputting data into our internal systems and using Microsoft packages such as Excel.
- Update & Maintain spreadsheets with a high degree of accuracy and good attention to detail.
- Work collaboratively with other colleagues and undertake any admin support tasks they may ask of you
- Ensure tasks are completed within the given timescale and of the highest quality
- Provide professional admin support.
- Deal with suppliers
- Chase for payments where needed
- Arrange bookings for collections
The ideal candidate will have:
- High level of attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to plan own workload
- Balance conflicting priorities with minimal supervision
- Excellent communications skills, both written & verbal
- Logical thinker with the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Highly proficient and confident using the computer
- Confident using Microsoft packages and other computer software such as Outlook, Google Sheets, etc
- Fast typing ability with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to consistently work towards set objectives and deadlines
- Flexible & Adaptable with an approach to meet the changing needs of the business
Who are we?
Here at The Big Phone Store, we are the UK’s fastest-growing mobile phone recycler. We are a successful circular economy business that has been in the industry for over 20 years; our directors eat, sleep, and breathe reuse. We’re looking for innovative employees passionate about the environment. United by our creative thinkers, we value input at every step, no matter the role; let’s impact the world for the better.
Benefits of working for us:
- A permanent position in a recession-proof industry
- Equal opportunities employer fully committed to diversity, equality, and inclusion
- Flexible working hours
- Staff discounts
- Pension scheme
- Days out and other social events
- Free onsite parking
- Up to 28 days of paid holiday
- One extra day holiday rewarded for every year of service from year 2
- Birthdays off and paid for without having to use any holiday entitlement