Halloween is right around the corner, if you’re not feeling the spooky spirit, let your smartphone help you because Siri and Google Assistant get spooky!
Google has recently added quizzes and Halloween-themed actions to the Google Assistant. There are many different commands you can use to have a bit of fun with Google Assistant.
- Ok Google, what should I be for Halloween?
- Ok Google, get directions to the nearest pumpkin patch.
- Ok Google, how do I get rid of monsters?
- Ok Google, add Halloween candy to my shopping list.
- Ok Google, scare me.
- Ok Google, let’s get spooky.
The best command is definitely the ‘Ok Google, let’s get spooky’. This command plays spooky music and flickers smart lights in your area. It’s good to see companies having fun and adding easter eggs for people to enjoy.
Siri has always been known for having a cheeky response here and there, Halloween really brings it out of Siri though. You need to ask Siri these questions;
- What should I be for Halloween?
- What are you going to be for Halloween?
The responses are random but brilliant! We don’t want to spoil them for you but they can be hilarious. Here’s an example of one:
Send us in the results you get from asking Siri or Google Assistant these questions! We’re glad Siri and Google Assistant get spooky what do you think?
Looking for Apple devices?