Please read our terms and conditions before entering our Prize Draw.
- These terms and conditions are the terms and conditions that apply to The Big Phone Store prize draw as promoted by The Big Phone Store whose registered office is at 9, Wednesfield Business Park, Waddens Brook Lane, Wolverhampton, England – WV11 3SF
The United Kingdom.
- Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes acceptance of the Terms. By entering the Prize Draw all entrants will be deemed to be bound by the Terms.
- The opening date of the Promotion is 11/01/18 and the Closing Date for receipt of entries is 01/02/18.
- The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK only, aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, and companies or any other persons professionally connected with the Prize are excluded from entering the Prize Draw.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- To enter: No purchase necessary. Simply visit http://www.thebigphonestore.co.uk/big-blog/win-a-gear-bundle between the Opening Date and the Closing Date and register to enter the Prize Draw by:
(a) Sign – Up to receive emails from the Big Phone Store
- Only one entry permitted per person.
- Those entrants that enter the Opening Date and the Closing Date in accordance with the Terms, will be automatically entered into the draw.
- The first entry drawn at random from those entries eligible for entry into the draw will win the main Prize, two other participants will be drawn for the two other prizes.
- The main prize consists of 1 x Samsung Gear S2 & KitSoud Race Wireless earphones, the second prize consists of 1 x £35 off on a £350+ spend voucher and the third prize consists of 1 x 5% off on a £50+ spend. The Prize is non-transferable unless agreed in writing by the Promoter and no cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a similar prize of an equal or greater value at any time.
- The Winners will be notified that they have won via email within 14 days of the Closing Date, or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter, using the email provided by the entrants during the registration of the Prize Draw entry. Entrants shall not be contacted if they have not won. Upon receipt of notification that they have won, the Winners must claim the Prize by responding via email to the Promoter within 48 hours of first being contacted by the Promoter. If any Winner does not respond to the Promoter within the time specified, they shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and the Promoter may carry out a further draw to select an alternative winner. The Alternative Winner/s will be the first entry drawn at random from all other entries submitted in accordance with clause 10.
- The Main Prize will be posted by The Big Phone Store within 30 days of receipt of the Winners’ Address, or as soon as reasonably feasible thereafter. The Winner must ensure that the Address provided is correct. No liability will be accepted by the Promoter if the Prize is lost or delayed in the post.
- If you have already signed up to our emails from a previous competition or from a purchase then your vote will not count.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Prize Draw and the Closing Date without notice for circumstances which are beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time.
- The name of the Winners will be published on the Promoter’s website at http://www.thebigphonestore.co.uk/big-blog within 28 days of receipt of the Winners’ Address, or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter.
- Late, incomplete or corrupted entries or those not made in accordance with the Terms will be automatically disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries delayed for any reason whatsoever. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for incorrectly completed entries. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct of the Prize Draw and all matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Winning claims are subject to a full verification process and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Winner if the Promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that the Winner is not eligible or if the Promoter has grounds to believe that any Winner has breached any of the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Winner if there is suspicion of fraud or if the Promoter has any reason to believe that the Winner has acted improperly.
- In the event of any Winner being disqualified for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter may select an Alternative Winner by carrying out a further selection from all other entries submitted in accordance with clause 12.
- In the event of an Alternative Winner being selected for any reason whatsoever, the Alternative Winner will be notified that they have won within 7 days of the selection being made, or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter.
- Personal data provided by entrants will only be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003. For the purposes of the Act, the Data Controller is The Big Phone Store. Information provided by entrants will be used for the administration and management of the Prize Draw. Entrants confirm that all entries are and shall remain the property of the Promoter. The name and county of the Winner may be obtained up to 10 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request in writing along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter.
- Subject to clause 26, if the Promoter fails to comply with the Terms, the Promoter shall only be liable to the entrant for any losses that she or he suffers as a result of the Promoter’s failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
- Subject to clause 28, the Promoter will not be liable for losses that result from the Promoter’s failure to comply with the Terms that fall into the following categories:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data; or
(f) waste of management or office time.
- Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the Promoter’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- By entering the Prize Draw entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current and complete and that they are of the appropriate age to enter the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof as to the eligibility of entrants.
- If a court or any other competent authority finds that any of the Terms (or any part of any term) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that term or part of that term shall, to the extent required, be deemed deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other Terms shall not be affected.
- The Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.